Temporary Software Engineer for GPGPU for 6 months project in Central London (UK)
Software Engineer will work with an industry leading 3rd party software company in the GPGPU technology.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Work directly with 3rd party software developers to embed AMD graphics technology with OpenCL.
- Tune and optimize 3rd party software to insure optimal performance on AMD graphics hardware.
- Debug and testing
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Good programming skills in C and/or C++ under Linux
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
- MS Windows development experience a plus
- GPU compute (OpenCL, Cuda, etc.) experience
How to Apply
Please send Your CV a short cover letter to Bruno.Stefanizzi@amd.com.
162 total views, 2 today